I thought of not creating a visible goal this year for I feel so embarrassed of how my 2014 goals became but then I felt like I need my accountability partners now more than ever. And yes, you are part of my life now!
Just like what I declared on my Review postI will be including the failed goals on 2014 to my 2015 and I will also create a per quarter goal just to set a motivational deadline for myself. This list is way deeper than my 21 and Better List and will incorporate how I want 2015 to be.
2015 Financial Goals
1. Open a COL Easy Investment Plan before first quarter of 2015 ends.
2. Establish Event Business as a priority starting first quarter of 2015.
3. Top up my FAMI Investment starting the second quarter of 2015 since I by August the laptop payment will end. The amount I am paying for that will be parked on FAMI Investment alone.
4. No less than 500pesos per cut-off saving on Fun Fund (Metrobank Payroll) starting first quarter of 2015.
5. Accomplish my Emergency Fund Goal before third quarter of 2015 ends.
6. Saving willingly on a bigger Financial Fund Goal before third quarter of 2015 ends.
7. Commit to my budget without fail the whole year.
8. Create actual additional income streams on my blogs and Youtube channel by second quarter of 2015.
9. Freelance writing all the way and save all income for Future Fund. (A new envelop I will be accomplishing)
I read this a thousand times before and I may have told you also for the nth time already but there’s really something when you write your goals. The more that you see it, the more that you become want to achieve it. Its also a good thing having you as my accountability partners for life.
How about you? Have you written your Financial and Personal Goals for 2015?
Be better in your finances. Save Now, Invest Now and walk your way to success. Sign up in myEmail List and receive templates to get you started in your Financial Wealth. Follow me onFacebook andTwitter for better updates. Godbless.
Izza of SavingsPinay promotes financial literacy for the young and young at heart by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing and online entrepreneurship. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglino.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her email@example.com