I am an advocate of the famous saying that “Age doesn’t matter” but not in terms of love but in the proposition if success. I always tell to the people I engage with that age is our greatest advantage. We can never be too young or too old to dream.We may have different measures of success but what matters is owning the journey and working towards that fruitful destination.
I hope the following motivation hacks will inspire you to have the heart of being anyoung achiever. That you may do things that matters now and not procrastinate or delay for tomorrow.
1. Finish your studies. A degree is important as it will be your passport to success. Trust me in this, the corporate world is like a jungle, if you go without any protection with you, lions of the animal kingdom will snatch your dreams away. Don’t give up and finish that degree.
2. Map your life. Learn to create goals whether short-time or long-time. Goals are the number one motivational tool that us human owns. Ask yourself who you want to be in 5-10 years.
3. Leave no room for regrets. Regrets will only emotionally pain you. Rather than obsessing yourself with regrets why not see the many blessings that life has to offer.
4. Be a Doer not a Nagger. Do what you have to do and stop complaining. Don’t be a nagger who loves to make noise but never act do the stuff.
5. Stop living the blame game. You have the dominion over your life. Stop pointing others as the reason why you can’t be successful.
6. Love your parents. Value your family. One day you’ll realize how fortunate you are to have your parents and your family by your side. If they try to stop you from your dreams, take into consideration their opinion. They are the one who are closest to you so they may have a point. And also, if it turns out as a failure remember that your family will be the very persons who will accept you.
7. Start learning a productivity system. Early expirement on different productivity system and find out help what best suit you. Being productive is essential especially once you enter the career world.
8. Be passionate in your craft. If you work with something you are not 100% passionte with, the tendency is you’ll end up surrendering in the middle of the journey. Have the passion and compassion you need.
9. Learn the value of being greatful. Find time to be thankful with what you have for it will a lot of difference in your perspective in life.
10. Never Stop Learning. Have a positive attitude towards knowledge. Always strive to expand what you know. Read books, listen to helpful podcats and keep learning something new.
11. Challenge yourself. Don’t settle for the average but rather follow the road less taken. Always be one step higher in your actions in a way that your only goal is to progress rather than be stagnant.
12. Pray. Have a close relationship to God. Be God-fearing and strive to be a blessing.
13. Share what you know. The good thing about sharing your knowledge is being able to learn new things about other people. Initiate to help others in their needs that way they’ll acknowledge your presence more.
14. Find your core values. Determine your strengths and work with your weakenesses. Establish personal grounds that will be the pillar of your character.
15. Determine your voice. To be heard in this busy and noisy world, you have to find your own voice and your own niche. Determine what you really want. Live by purpose in life.
17. Manage your finances. The earlier you start that better the outcome. Money corelates with time. Learn to manage your finances now before its too late.
18. Set your priorities. The more you practice the act of prioritizing, the more you will be able to adopt it. Train yourself in setting your priorities. Acknowledge what’s important and act on it.
19. Know your limits. It is important to remember the limit of your mind and body. As science tells us there are three phases of life, the young years are when we are active, have more time and more energy. The middle age are with more time but less energy and the old age are both less time and less energy. Now that you are in your prime years learn to take care of your health and assess your working limits. This may even put you in a better position in the future.
20. Never stop Learning. Knowledge is important. Never get tired of new learnings. Read books, study again and again and again. This way you’ll rwalize that there’s more to life than what your current status is.
21. Expect less, Give more. High expectations will kill you. Offer more instead of being an expectator. It is better to give everything with no return at all that to live a life with below average works and fathom the idea of failure.
22. Build your network. Stay close to people whom you want to be. If you want to be rich then be friends witn the rich. The more that you surround yourself with excellent people, the more you’ll likely attain their attitude. Your network now will be the foundation of your future network.
23. Love doesn ‘t mean being in a relationship. Do not obsess in finding your soulmate for love isn’t defined with the relationship status. True love waits. It blossoms in the perfect season when you are fully prepared to the what if’s. Do not limit the meaning of love. Love is a complete entity that can never be defined. Love life. Love love.
In the end, may this 22+1 motivational hacks inspire you to take advantage with your age. May you live within your passion and become the best that you can be. For more posts remember to check always, savingspinay.blogspot.com
See you for the next FREE Life Course. On going giveaway as the September Commenter of the Month is on. Join now!
Izza of SavingsPinay promotes financial literacy for the young and young at heart by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing and online entrepreneurship. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglino.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her firstname.lastname@example.org