5 Biggest Sweldo Mistakes Employees Commit and How to Avoid ThemFebruary 24, 2015
Akinse or Atrenta… Sweldo is the question.
I know and I believe I have the same feelings every payday. It’s like I need to eat what I’ve been craving for and shop for new makeup that I really want because for the past 15 days I have been a good employee. Abusing the “Sweldo naman eh” attitude is bad for you may be letting yourself fall in the idea that it is ok to be a one day millionaire
2. You spend your money without even realizing how much an item cost or whether it is even part of your needs. A cool tip that I learned from PinasforGood is the habit of tracking your expenses no matter how little or how big the expenses made where. Once you have this habit of making a list on your purchases you will be able to assess where you money is going. This means that it will be easier for you to decide where you will cut down.
3. If you keep on delaying your savings then you are not taking an advantage over the years that you are an active employee. There are real cases of workers whom they reach their retirement age without any savings at all. There are also those who resigned without any extra money that they could use in case of emergency.
How to Fix This:
The moment that you get your pay check automatically SAVE the money before anything else. It would also help if just like in item number 1, you won’t withdraw all of your pay check but leave a good 20% as your savings for the said cut off. Do not let saving come as the least of your priority for you will need that money in your future use. Read the 3 Envelopes that I am continually building toward my financial freedom goal.
4. Not making a spending plan.
4. Creating an effective budget is a sure way of unleashing the potential of your salary. Those who don’t know how to budget will sure to overspend that can lead to becoming in huge debt. Remember how a traveler can be lost in the place without any guide or map.
5. You know exactly how much you earn so why are you still dealing with additional personal debt and even credit card debts?!!! We have tendency to impress the people in our environment to get their approval to the point that we sometimes forget that our finances are suffering.
Be better in your finances. Save Now, Invest Now and walk your way to success. Sign up in my Email List and receive templates to get you started in your Financial Wealth. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for better updates. Godbless
Izza of SavingsPinay promotes financial literacy for the young and young at heart by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing and online entrepreneurship. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglino.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at email@example.com