Are you ready for the 14 Day Productive Living program? Starts Tomorrow!!!January 30, 2015
When I thought of this 14 Day Program Idea I felt so excited! This is a type of big project for me that I know I won’t just be adding value and sharing to others (to you!) but I will also be reminded of the importance of PRODUCTIVITY. Every day will be like preaching myself but also teaching you which is like again, shooting two birds with one stone.
- A change in your emotions. You may feel depressed, stressed and sad over tasks that can’t be done or you don’t know how to do. Once you commit to be a productive person you will learn to control your emotions over things. To prioritize what matters most and to stop reacting wrongfully on things. You will feel happier and lighter at the end of the day for you know that you have done something valuable.
- A change in your social life. Since you know how to effectively manage your time over the tasks of today, you’ll be much better socially. You will find time for friends and for networking with people that matters.
- A change in your mental health. You will thing clearer from now on. Your mind won’t be in mess with the things that you need to do, the events you need to attend and so on and so forth. You will regain the control over your busy life in an instant.
- A change in your financial life. You will realize how productivity can cause you to earn more. Because you are managing your time and your efforts well, you will start to notice that money comes after. You will design your day with the focus of being effective and productive and just getting things done right. You will immediately feel the differenece of productive living can do.
- A change in your overall life. Far more than just the aspects of your life, once you become productive, the change will be in every inch of you. You will feel confident, you will feel contented, you will feel happy, you will feel better. The possibilities are endless.
After 14 Days, you will live productively.
Be better in your finances. Save Now, Invest Now and walk your way to success. Sign up in my Email List and receive templates to get you started in your Financial Wealth. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for better updates. Godbless
Izza of SavingsPinay promotes financial literacy for the young and young at heart by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing and online entrepreneurship. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglinofull.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at firstname.lastname@example.org