Day 1 of the 14 Day Productive Living Program- How to Plan for a YearFebruary 1, 2015
- Mental should include plans that make your mind work for the better. Reading books, attending seminars and the plan to attend a short course or a special class.
- Emotional means straightening your attitude towards life. Overcoming your stress , depression, anger, grief, and other emotional factors.
- Social is all about how you interact with the others. Forgive yourself and deal with the conflicts and issues you own with others.
- Spiritual is all about your faith journey. This year I embarked on journaling and bible study where I follow a daily plan. You can do this too as part of your 2015 goals.
- Physical includes choosing healthier food, exercising, going to gym and just managing your total body and your health.
- Occupational means work related wellness like balancing your work and life, personal accomplishment and career achievement.
It will also be nice to just have an “over all brain dump” session. Have a piece of paper and list down every tasks, needs and projects that you have in mind. Just put everything on paper and don’t mind organizing the thoughts per categories or per deadline. Once you have everything listed you need to sort them depending on importance. This will serve as your action list for the year that end of 2015 you will review letting you know if you become productive.
Planning your year shouldn’t be a daunting task. The truth is, you owe it for yourself to have a plan. You need a time to really become aware on what’s going on in your life from Day 1. Again just find a word that you want to be the core or central theme of your life and from there give your best in making goals in the areas of your life.
Be better in your finances. Save Now, Invest Now and walk your way to success. Sign up in my Email List and receive templates to get you started in your Financial Wealth. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for better updates. Godbless
Izza of SavingsPinay promotes financial literacy for the young and young at heart by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing and online entrepreneurship. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglinofull.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at email@example.com