Last week I shared to you How I Still Choose to Love Budgeting Even If it Doesn’t Love Me Back. I even gave my resolution and one of the key items is to track where my money goes.
- Create four columns in a sheet of your notebook.
- Column 11 is for the date
- Column 2 is fir the Description of the item your spent
- Column 3 is for the amount
- Column 4 is for Statis (In or Out)
No matter how small or big I spent, I record them in this Do It Yourself Spending Tracker Notebook. I suddenly became aware of how I use my money. This is slowly changing me from being an impulsive shopper to becoming a wiser woman who can spend her money better.
I also love that with this notebook I can remember the items I have bought for myself. Whenever I spend too much for an item I can easily remind myself to cut back and try to live lower than the money “in”. My goal is to live with just 1,000pesos per work week budget! ”
If ever you recreate this DIY Spending Tracker Notebook then please let me know in the comment section below! You can also visit the SavingsPinay FB Group and share your own Spending Tracker Notebook!!!
MORE POSTS TO READ:
- How to Stop living from Sweldo to Sweldo
- 15 Smart Ways to Earn Extra Income
- 3 Business Ideas You can Easily Start- Philippines
- 3 Money Tips for Parents
- 40 FINANCIAL HABITS FOR LIFE
- 5 Steps to Become a Smart Shopper and Deal with Your Shopaholic Syndrome
- 7 Advantages of Mutual Fund
- 7 Important Lessons Every Financial Advisors will Teach You
- A Special Guide on the New FAMI Investor’s Portal
- All About Banking in the Philippines Part 1
- All About Banking in the Philippines Part 2
- All About Paluwagan!
- All About Philhealth
- All About Sweldo in the Philippines
- All about 5/6 [Five-Six]
Izza of SavingsPinay promotes financial literacy for the young and young at heart by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing and online entrepreneurship. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglinofull.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at firstname.lastname@example.org