HOW TO EARN MONEY BEFORE TURNING 20November 23, 2013
Hi everyone. Thank you so much for the support you are showering to my humble blog. Today’s post is about the different things that you can do to be able to earn money before turning 20 years old. This is basically for those who are teenagers.
Being a 20 year old professional i am proud to say that i got to do a lot of things in my early years that helped me a lot financially. I am a type of person who will work hard to buy the things that i want. My family is not rich and in an early time i have learned the value of MONEY.
Anyways this are all based on my experience and experiences from others close to me. You may comment below this post if you know other means. I will be very glad to read.
- Sell goods to your classmates.
- During my high school years i have been a fan of selling things. I started buying a pack of Hany bars ( 1 pesos peanut-chocolate bar) and sell it to my classmates. There is also one time that i sell choco-choco, stick-o and safari. All chocolate snacks will be a good item to sell because ONE, they are food, TWO, the class maybe boring so eating something is ideal.
- I have one classmate who also sells pulvoron, pastillas and the crinkles.
- If you love creating crafty items like friendship bracelets and anklets you can also sell these items.
- You can start with 100-200pesos budget and buy assorted packs of Hany. Choco-choco and so on in the wholesaler store and sell it with a mark-up.
2. Typing and Printing job
- If you have a computer at home and a printer you can offer you typing service to your classmates for book reports and other type-written needs. You can also do printing to earn more.
- Typing service starts at 15pesos per page and printing starts at 5pesos per page.
3. Sell cellphone load
- Almost everyone has cellphones nowadays and selling load is one of the fast way to earn money. You can market to your classmates that you sell load and eventually the rumor will just spread to the whole school. You will be surprised because one day your teacher/professor will buy load from you.
- Investment to this is quiet high since you have to buy different loading sim cards and some phone either have one slot or two slots for sim card. Prepare 1500-2500pesos though for the initial loads
- You can also invest in One Sim All Load type of business. You will one sim card that can load to all networks for greater convenience. For more information PM me here 09274358925.
4. Sell your preloved items online
- Sulit.com.ph and Instagram are great source of income for those who loves selling things. You can share your preloved items and make an advertisement to either one of the shops i mentioned.
- If you want since i have a great following in my IG shop @theashoppe you may PM me at 09274358925 to advertise what you are selling.
5. Develop your talent and earn from it.
- My event hosting career started at 16 years old. I was very brave to post an ad in Sulit.com.ph about my hosting. I have earned a lot and able to buy gadgets, makeup and new clothes through my earnings. Not only that but i also got to meet a network of people that i know i will have a long relationship to.
- Making an advertisement is free in Sulit.com.ph
- If you know that you are good in speaking and have a good rapport to people BUT LACK EXPERIENCE and LEARNING you can PM me at 09274358925 for ONE on ONE workshop. I will also bring you to any of my gigs so you will have a personal look about what event hosting is all about.
- If you love art and creating drawings and sketched you can also sell your talent and earn. Mention to your classmates that you do drawings and sketches per request and you can give your ideal rate.
Hope these FIVE SAMPLES/TIPS will eventually help you. Start young and be adventurous in the right way. See you age as your greatest advantage.
Izza of SavingsPinay promotes financial literacy for the young and young at heart by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing and online entrepreneurship. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglinofull.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at firstname.lastname@example.org