How to Make Money with LazadaApril 1, 2016
- BLOGGING | 5 Things I’m Doing Different This Year For My Blog
- BLOGGING | Blogging for Beginners
- BLOGGING | Where To Get Post Ideas For Your Blog – New!
- BLOGGING| My Weekly Writing Plan A.K.A. How I Maintain Two Blogs with Full-Time Job
- Blog Post Ideas for a Financial Blog
- Choosing Your Blog Niche and Blog Name
- How Blogging Changed my Life Completely
- TIPS: How to Start a Blog Part 2
- TIPS: How to Start a Blog Part 1
An Active Social Media Accounts
- You put banners/deep links on your blog/website
- Customer will click on ads
- Customer is redirected to Lazada Store
- Customer Purchase within 30 days
- Customer Pays for the Order
- You receive the commission
- Join the Lazada Newsletter. Not only will you get 200pesos off on your order but joining the newsletter of Lazada will enable you to be the first to receive updates from the site twice a week. These updates contain new banners, special offers, promotions and campaigns that can be beneficial to you.
- Try the best tool that works. The thing about Lazada Affiliates is you need to test the type of marketing tool that will work with your blog/website. You may be better with one big carousel banner at the end of your post or sometimes deep link will work magic on your affiliate account.
A Registered Business
- Lazada markets your products at the Lazada website. They will become part of the product listing and marketed online and offline.
- Lazada verifies orders of your products. Lazada will give you a Seller Center where you can process and track the orders placed on your store.
- Lazada manage the picking and packing of your products bought by customers within 24 hours.
- Lazada does ships the item from your warehouse straight to the customer’s door through 3rd party courier.
- Lazada helps with customer service. Lazada is the customer point of contact in case there are issues raised about the order.
What are the requirements to start selling on Lazada Philippines?
You need to have a registered business to sell on Lazada.
What are the costs for selling on Lazada Philippines?
Listing your products is free; there are no fixed costs charged. Only when you start selling you will pay a commission (standardized by category), applied on the price you choose.
The minimum listing is 5 products. There is no limit. You can list as many products as you have on ready stock.
Which delivery partner ships my products, and who pays for it?
Lazada will create a LBCand LEX subaccount for you and charge you a standard rate for delivery. Additionally, we can also work with your Own Fleet if it is trackable.
When will I get my money?
You get paid every 14 days for the orders that are delivered.
How long does it take to process my application as a new seller?
Signing up takes only a few minutes: after completion you can start uploading your products. The total approval process takes 7-10 working days, after which you are set to go.
- Lazada will only charge you whenever a product you have listed and displayed on the Lazada Shopping is sold.
- Aside from the requirements needed you also have to attend a training at their main office.
- Be sure that you are a legit seller selling legit items only as to not drag the name of Lazada to scam issues.
- How to Achieve Financial Stability in Your 20’s
- How to Actually be Good in Money
- How to Correctly Spend Your Money
- How to Handle Bill Payments like a Boss
- No More Excuses! 7 Awesome Tips that Will Help You Stop Wasting Your Money
- Studying Your Payslip
- Take this Test to Know if You are Financially Fit
- The Basics of Online Banking
- The Rule of 72: The Classic Computation every Investor Must Know
- The Secrets Behind Creating Multiple Sources of Income
Izza of SavingsPinay helps Filipinos bridge the financial literacy gap one content at a time by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing, side hustle and growing your net worth. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglinofull.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at email@example.com