IzzaGlino’s Best of the Best for 2014December 23, 2014
You may have known already that aside from this financial blog I also own a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinay at izzaglino.blogspot.com The blog is mainly concerned on beauty products, makeup, OOTDs and many more that shows the other side of me. More personal too at some point.
Anyhow, due to the busy schedule I still can’t come up with a new post so I decided to share the series that I’ve been doing to the other blog wherein I list the Best of the Best Products that I found out in 2014. This again is first published on IzzaGlino and I will appreciate if you drop by to that said blog of mine.
(Published on December 3, 2014)
|LA Colors Perfect Curve Mascara|
1. Nyx Single Eyeshadow in Brown. Nothing can substitute the love that I have for this NYX Single Eyeshadow in Brown. I use it on my crease, I use it to contour my nose and I use it to neutralize loud colors. I had it for a long time but I still have enough of the product.
|Me showing how the Shawill Eyebrow Kit works|
Fashion 21 Double Up Mascara– I even created a video about this product and I do truly and deeply love how this mascara makes my lashes stand out. It’s a bit of a pricey side for a local product but works wonders so I love it!
Fashion 21 Single Eyeshadow in #18. I don’t really like black eyeshadow just because I find hard time blending but this single eyeshadow from Fashion 21 is so good. I love putting this over my Essence Eye liner.
(Published on December 15, 2014)
|From Ever Bilena Lip Liner|
1. Revlon Lipgloss. I bought two shades of Revlon Lipgloss in Fire and Burgundy and both lipglosses are just a wow product for me. I love to use the lipgloss on top of a lipliner of the same color. They are pricey but the quality is very nice.
|Himalaya Lip Balm|
2. Essence Lipliner in Honey Bun. This is a very affordable lip liner and gives such a wonderful neutral to nude lip color. I love pairing this with my Essence Lipstick of almost the same color.
|Maybelline Plum Perfect|
5. Ever Bilena Lip Liners. If you are in a hunt for 100pesos and below lip liners then this Ever Bilena lip liners is the babies for you! I love the pigmentation of this product and that its less than 100pesos! I am also glad that I am able to prioritize local products.
(Published on December 18, 2014)
1. Essence Beauty Balm. If you haven’t found a beauty balm that could give you the most natural coverage ever then maybe this is the answer you’ve been looking for. The price is budget-friendly, it has SPF 15 plus very lightweight. I was obsessed with this baby for some time.
|Catrice All Around Concealer|
3. Catrice All Around Concealer. I never owned a concealer palette so when I saw this from Catrice counter I knew I have to get it. This is very affordable plus I can easily create the concealer cover corrector shade that I need.
|Suesh in C210|
|Nichido Blush in Cool Rhum|
9. Nichido Blush in Cool Rhum. There’s no denying how much I love this blush on. I used this for my clients when I do make up gigs and they too love it.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Advance Merry Christmas!
Izza of SavingsPinay helps Filipinos bridge the financial literacy gap one content at a time by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing, side hustle and growing your net worth. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglinofull.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at email@example.com