Join Me in SavingsPinay’s “The Wedding Series”
May 24, 2015
I thank God for giving me the talent of hosting events especially weddings. I feel like I am learning a new thing in every couple that I interview and in every event that I host.
Since June is considered as the wedding month in the Philippines, I thought that it will be nice to create a series focused on wedding alone. I’ll try to include things that I learned from the whole years that I spent hosting with the emphasis on budgeting for your wedding, setting up a wedding fund, choosing wedding suppliers and many more.
Making Decisions for Your Wedding
This post will focus the many decisions you’ll encounter once you decide to be married. I gave a list of predefined important stuffs that you and your fiance will be talking about as you go on planning for your wedding.
Agreeing on a Wedding Budget
Do you how much a wedding cost in the Philippines?! Nowadays even a simple wedding will cost you a hundred thousand pesos or more all in all. That’s why budgeting should be considered as top priority because you need to maximize where you’ll allocate your money to have the perfect wedding.
Setting Up a Bank Account as Your Wedding Fund
I came up with a great way that you can prepare financially for your wedding. In this post I explained what Wedding Fund is all about and the steps you can follow to set one up.
5 Wedding Suppliers You Need to Invest Big Time
This post will help you in choosing what wedding supplier should be given the most attention to when it comes to “paying”. As you may have known there are different wedding suppliers ready to make your event special but you have to be intelligent enough in filtering this overwhelming list.
Master the Art of Planning Your Wedding
I know how excruciating planning a wedding is. I’ve been an event coordinator in some occasions and it is one tough job planning for the grand event of the other how much more for your own. This is the ultimate guide you have to read if you are on the phase of wedding preparations.
The whole five posts above will be published this May 25 to May 29 so make sure to visit SavingsPinay next week. If you have questions about “wedding” or you want a expert advice then you can just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org as ask me anything under the sun. For my services as a host or as an event coordinator you can either email or send your inquiry straight in 09479666698 so we can schedule our initial meet up.
PAST SAVINGSPINAY SERIES:
- How to Dress Up for a Job Interview like a Pro
- How to answer “So Tell Me About Yourself” and More Common Job Interview Questions with Answer
- Introducing: SavingsPinay’s Job Interview Series
- METROBANK WEEK: All about Metrobank Direct Onlien Banking
- METROBANK WEEK: How to Enroll in Metrobank Direct Online Banking?
- METROBANK WEEK: How to pay your FAMI account through Metrobank Direct
- Mommy Series: Financial Thoughts when Expecting a Baby
- Timeless Job Interview Tips
- Top 10 Most Important Financial Lessons in Personal Finance- #1
- Top 10 Most Important Financial Lessons in Personal Finance- #2
- Top 10 Most Important Financial Lessons in Personal Finance- #3
- Top 10 Most Important Lessons in Personal Finance- An Overview
- Top 10 Most Important Lessons to Learn in Personal Finance- #10
- Top 10 Most Important Lessons to Learn in Personal Finance- #4
- Top 10 Most Important Lessons to Learn in Personal Finance- #5
- Top 10 Most Important Lessons to Learn in Personal Finance- #6
- Top 10 Most Important Lessons to Learn in Personal Finance- #7
- Top 10 Most Important Lessons to Learn in Personal Finance- #8
- Top 10 Most Important Lessons to Learn in Personal Finance- #9
- What to do Before, During and After a Job Interview and How my Job Interview Went
Be better in your finances. Save Now, Invest Now and walk your way to success. Sign up in my Email List and receive templates to get you started in your Financial Wealth. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for better updates. Godbless
Izza of SavingsPinay promotes financial literacy for the young and young at heart by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing and online entrepreneurship. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglino.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at email@example.com