Type of WeddingWill you go for a Civil wedding or a Church Wedding?
ThemeSelecting the theme of the event is important as this is where your invitation, set up and venue will depend upon. For example, if you are thinking of a Beach Wedding, you’ll most probably select a skyblue color motif and have a venue near the beach (destination wedding). Same with thinking of a Chinese Wedding wherein red and gold will most probably be the color moti while venue should be a Chinese Restaurant.
Wedding BudgetLet’s be honest here, a wedding is a big investment. Most Filipino wedding budget has the minimum amount of 75,000pesos depending on how extravagant the event will be. You might also want to discuss who’s paying what in the wedding needs. Of course as per tradition, most Filipino groom will have to pay for the wedding needs but currently a balance in between the engaged couples is happening.
Guest ListIn my years of talking to couple preparing for their big day, the common pain they experience is finalizing the guest list. You may have set yourself to 100 guests and then as soon as you are typing the names already you’ll realize that the number you set is not enough. You also need to consider the people that your fiance would want to invite with. Come up with a draft first of the guests you wish to invite and from there build your final guest list.
- How to Dress Up for a Job Interview like a Pro
- How to answer “So Tell Me About Yourself” and More Common Job Interview Questions with Answer
- Introducing: SavingsPinay’s Job Interview Series
- METROBANK WEEK: All about Metrobank Direct Onlien Banking
- METROBANK WEEK: How to Enroll in Metrobank Direct Online Banking?
- METROBANK WEEK: How to pay your FAMI account through Metrobank Direct
- Mommy Series: Financial Thoughts when Expecting a Baby
- Timeless Job Interview Tips
- Top 10 Most Important Financial Lessons in Personal Finance- #1
- Top 10 Most Important Financial Lessons in Personal Finance- #2
Be better in your finances. Save Now, Invest Now and walk your way to success. Sign up in my Email List and receive templates to get you started in your Financial Wealth. Follow me on Facebook and Twitter for better updates. Godbless
Izza of SavingsPinay promotes financial literacy for the young and young at heart by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing and online entrepreneurship. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglino.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at email@example.com