MY FINANCIAL AND PERSONAL GOALS BEFORE 2013 ENDS FINAL UPDATEDecember 31, 2013
Hurray for today is the last day of 2013. Remember my financial and personal goals update post? Well today i will be ending my Finanancial and Personal Goals before 2013 ends post because i am looking forward to a more detailed list that i will be putting on a separate page in this blog. So this will be my last update for you guys. Fortunately i was able to complete almost everything on my list! Yehey!!1
- Convert my current BDO ATM Debit Card to a Passbook one so it can earn interest. This means i have to
maintain 5,000pesos savings.I have 5,435pesos in my savings account BUT i wasn’t able to upgrade it to passbook because the teller said i will have to reapply again. I don’t have time so i will convert it early next year.
- Achieve a mutual fund investment. This is quiet not attainable now. I reserve this goal next year.
Grow my instagram shop @theashoppe.I released a beauty box!!! Yahoo!!! if you still have no idea i will post in a separate blog. But yeah, i was able to release a beauty box for my shop.
- Have my SSS number and
Philhealthcard. Will continue the process this Saturday. I already have my Philhealth PIN. YES!!! Got last Saturday my SSS number and i also had my Philihealth ID. 🙂
- A post a day in this blog site. Another thing i wasn’t able to accomplish.
- Attend one financial seminar. Too busy to do so.
- Buy a new Ipad case. Still wasn’t able YES!!! It is a clear Ipad case which is super perfect!!! 🙂
Help one church missionary. I am helping one missionary from Victory Laguna for just 500pesos a month. Be consistent in my tithes.Yes!!!
- Have my laptop’s lcd fixed. Still wasn’t able to. I have the money now but the repair shop is closed so i will be able to do this by first week of next year.
- Invest more financial related book. I will before the month ends. YES!!! Bought one which i will do a review very very soon.
- One Travel or out-of-town trip. Probably not. Reserve for next year.
- Start my emergency fund. Probably not. Reserve for next year.
I also would like to announce something that i am very proud about. Last Sunday i bought a sala set and aparador for the house!!!! I feel so proud because that’s two-weeks of saving all of my event gig money. Yay!!!
Izza of SavingsPinay promotes financial literacy for the young and young at heart by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing and online entrepreneurship. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglino.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at email@example.com