My Financial and Personal Goals before 2013 endsNovember 21, 2013
It is funny that i am writing about my 2013 financial and personal goals now that it is almost a month and a half away till the year ends. Well, it is never too late to set goals and to act for the achievement, right?
Anyways, knowing that i only have a month and a half my financial and personal goals are semi-attainable. I keep it in my mind and in my heart to set goals that are based on reality. I love dreaming and setting objectives but of course like any other i want things to be done. I hate having incomplete tasks.
Without further ado, here is my financial and personal goals before 2013 ends! Yahoo!!!
- Convert my current BDO ATM Debit Card to a Passbook one so it can earn interest. This means i have to maintain 5,000pesos savings.
- Achieve a mutual fund investment.
- Grow my instagram shop @theashoppe.
- Have my SSS number and Philhealth card.
- A post a day in this blog site.
- Attend one financial seminar.
- Buy a new Ipad case.
- Help one church missionary.
- Be consistent in my tithes.
- Have my laptop’s lcd fixed.
- Invest more financial related book.
- One Travel or out-of-town trip.
- Start my emergency fund.
Hopefully everything on this list will be made. I am glad if and then all in the list is achieved but if not i do believe God has His better timing.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you love my post.
Izza of SavingsPinay promotes financial literacy for the young and young at heart by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing and online entrepreneurship. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglino.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at email@example.com