My Laking National Loyalty Rewards Card
I’ve been loyal to National Bookstore for a while now and applying for their loyalty rewards card is something I had no regrets doing. I earn points for each purchase I make which will become e-purse to pay for my next item if I wanted. It is actually one of the many rewards card I have that I really use and I never leave my house without.
- Pay 100pesos membership fee at any National Bookstore counter. There is a discount for students as long as you present a valid school ID. Discount membership price is 60pesos.
- You can also present any single or accumulated receipts worth 5,000pesos from National Bookstore within the past 12-months.
- Next you will need to fill out the Laking National Card Membership Application Form and submit to the Customer Service Counter.
- Wait for your Laking National Card to be released. You may now sign at the back of the card and use your card in return of reward points immediately.
- Your Laking National Card must be presented upon payment to earn corresponding points.
- Items on discount (Cut Price, sale, markdown, coupons, employee, using Courtesy Card, etc.) (2) whole sale discount, (3) purchases from Ticket World, (4) mobile phone load, (5) purchases of NBS gift certificates, (6) purchases using ePurse, and (7) other items or services that NBS at its sole discretion, may exclude from earning points.
- However, purchase made with Sodexo Gift Certificates can will still earn points.
- Laking National Card is not valid for online purchases.
- Get discounts and special offers on books and school supplies on specific occasions.
- Free git-wrapping service on special occasions such as Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day and Graduation.
- Receive free email alerts on in-store promotions and events.
- Have discounts and freebies from partner establishments.
- Pre-sale privilege during Cut Price Book Sale
- Free Premium item for every 1000pesos accumulated purchase on National Bookstore’s Anniversary Month, October
- Have special privilege on in-store events like free entrance ticket for one companion i.e. book signing
- Exclusive Quick Shop Service for a minimum purchase of 1000pesos.
- There is a Sign-up bonus worth 1,000 points.
- There is a Renewal bonus worth 1,000 points.
- The Laking National Card is valid for three (3) years from date of application and/or renewal. It remains as property of NBS and is non-transferable.
- There is a renewal fee of 100pesos charged to the card holder.
- Card Holder must renew card within one (month) before validity of earned points expires. Receipt for the renewal fee is valid for thirty days (30) from the date of payment and can only be used in the same branch where the payment was made. Points earned by cardholders who do not renew within one (1) month from the expiry date will be forfeited.
- Everyone goes and buys at National Bookstore so you’ll definitely need this loyalty rewards card
- Easy to sign up and apply
- One card can be used by others which is a nice deal
- You can check your points online via this link http://www.nationalbookstore.com/lakingnational/
- 1 pesos equals 1 point BUT you need 1,000 points to get a 10pesos e-purse
Why I Choose To Be a Financially Independent Woman
Izza of SavingsPinay helps Filipinos bridge the financial literacy gap one content at a time by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing, side hustle and growing your net worth. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglinofull.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at email@example.com