6:00pm: Ayala Serin. From Bag of Beans you can just ride one jeepney and get off at Ayala Serin or you can also walk. It is just 5-10 mins away. We opted to just walk.
Daiso Shopping : 520pesos
Cold Stone: 220pesos
9:00pm: Back to D-Zone Backpackers Inn. Just ride any jeepney going back to Buho or Dasma and get off at Buho Gas Station.
9:00am: People’s Park. From D-Zone Backpackers Inn ride a jeepney with a sign Olivarez. Tell the driver to get you off at Terminal.
Jeepney from D-Zone Backpackers Inn: 8pesos
People’s Park Jeepney: 17pesos
12:30pm Back to D-Zone Backpackers Inn to Checkout. There are jeepneys outside People’s Park to get you back at Terminal. Then from Terminal ride a jeepney going to Buho Gas Station.
Jeepney from People’s Park to Terminal: 16pesos
Jeepney from Terminal to D-Zone Backpackers Inn: 8pesos
1:30pm Pasalubong from Colettes. Truly the best place to buy pasalubong. Price range from 75pesos to 300pesos.
Pasalubong: 560pesos but Ate gave me a 40pesos discount.
2:30pm Mushroom Burger. Ride a jeepney going to Olivarez and get off at Terminal. Tell the manongs there that you will be going to Mushroom Burger. The jeepney with sign Nasugbu will get you off at Mushroom Burger.
Jeepney from Terminal to Mushroom Burger: 8pesos
4:00pm Starbucks Tagaytay. There are 3 different Starbucks in Tagaytay but the one we opt to go is the branch we passed by during on our way to People’s Park. Your way is same with the way you go to People’s Park just pay 8pesos though.
6:00pm Bus to Ayala. I have no memory of how much we paid but I believe it is 80pesos to 100pesos. You can easily ride a bus at Olivarez.
From Starbucks Tagaytay ride a tricycle for 10pesos only.
PS. I hope you can also read My Travel Diary posted in IzzaGlino!!!
MORE POSTS TO READ:
- 13 Things You Need to Deal with After Graduation
- 2015 Financial and Personal Goals: This Time I’ll be Better
- 21 Facts About Me
- 30 Do’s and Don’ts of a Successful Person – New!
- 5 Biggest Sweldo Mistakes Employees Commit and How to Avoid Them
- 5 Sources of My Happiness
- A Day in my Life
- A Merry and Happy New Year from SavingsPinay!
- Being a Technical Writer in the Philippines
- Different ways you can apply the 52-Week Money Challenge in Your Life
- FAMI Update!
- Financial and Personal Goals 2013 UPDATE!!!
- Financial and Personal Goals 2015: Mid-Year UPDATE!!! – New!
- Have You Seen the New and Imporved BrewYourBestYear Website???
- Introducing: SavingsPinay’s Job Interview Series
Izza of SavingsPinay promotes financial literacy for the young and young at heart by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing and online entrepreneurship. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglinofull.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at firstname.lastname@example.org