SavingsPinay December Quick Recap + A Year in ReviewJanuary 3, 2017
Personal and Financial Goals for 2016 and What Happened to Them
Below are full updates on my Blogging Goals for 2016.
1.Reach 1000 subscribers in my YouTube Channel before the year ends. Half-way there 566 subs
2. Reach 200,000 ++ pageviews in SavingsPinay before the year ends . DONE!!! 3. Reach 100,000++ pageviews in IzzaGlino before the year ends. DONE!!!
4. Reach 500++ followers in Instagram before the year ends. Getting there 366 followers
5. Grow SavingsPinay FB Group to 100 members before the year ends. Almost…98 members!
8. Start transitioning my blog to an income generating platform. The launch of SavingsPinay 2.0 www.savingspinay.ph has been the biggest surprise of 2016. This is the start of my journey in transitioning my blog to an income generating platform.
9. Conduct a seminar/workshop related to what I blog. Haven’t done this but hopefully on 2017 I can.
10. Blog everyday. Major FAILED.
11. Be invited as a guest speaker because of my blog. Didn’t happen but will be happy to achieve this in 2017.
12. Gain exposure in mainstream media because of my blog. Also Didn’t happen but will be happy to achieve this in 2017.
13. Conduct a reader meet-up. Didn’t happen but will be happy to achieve this in 2017.
14. Make more money online. Yes!!! My Extra Income has been in its all-time high thanks to opportunities left and right. 15. IzzaGlino, SavingsPinay and my YouTube Channel will be a massive success. Aside from my YouTube Channel which I’ve been on hiatus I feel like I have massive success in my beauty and lifestyle blog IzzaGlino and this personal finance blog SavingsPinay.
Here are my financial successes for the year:
- I was able to set up a monthly budget. I am using the 2016 revised version template of 50-20-30 Rule of Budgeting. Along with my monthly budget I also did track my daily expenses on my Bullet Journal.
- I was able to put up a Baby Emergency Fund that’s continuously growing. Now I’m more than prepared to make it a real Emergency Fund in 2017.
- My FAMI-SALEF Investment is still strong and I do fund my account on a monthly basis.
- Got a dedicated savings account for my Extra Income or my hosting and writing gigs. This account is so successful.
Overall Year-End Review
December Quick Recap
Launch of New SavingsPinay
SavingsPinay Facebook Group achievemet
Final Words from SavingsPinay
- 2016 Level 10 Life Goals
- 2016 Year-End Extra Income Report
- What To Expect in SavingsPinay this 2017
How did you 2016 went?
Follow the SavingsPinay FB Group and join the conversation at : SavingsPinay
Follow my official Facebook page at : IzzaGlinoFull
Follow me too in my Twitter account: Izza Glino
Subscribe to my Youtube channel: IzzaInTheUkayCloset
Email me any question or topic suggestion at email@example.com
Or leave a comment below!!!
Izza of SavingsPinay promotes financial literacy for the young and young at heart by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing and online entrepreneurship. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglino.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at firstname.lastname@example.org