SavingsPinay Series | Intentional Living This 2016 Day 1December 22, 2015
This will be the last SavingsPinay Series for 2015. I hope you did enjoy the inclusion of series posts in this blog where I choose a particular topic and dig dipper by focusing on one point at a time.
- Are you happy? with your life? with your job? with your relationship? etc.
- Is there anything bothering you at the moment? personal debt? holiday budget? overdue expenses? failed relationship? etc.
- What are your goals? your dreams? your ambition?
- Are you satisfied with your life currently? Is there anything you want differently?
- Personal Financial Habits That Can Make You Become Richer
- 15 Smart Ways to Earn Extra Income
- A Special Guide on the New FAMI Investor’s Portal
- All About 13th Month Pay in the Philippines – New!
- All About Banking in the Philippines Part 1
- All About Banking in the Philippines Part 2
- All About Philhealth
- All About Sweldo in the Philippines
- How to Achieve Financial Stability in Your 20’s
- How to Actually be Good in Money
- How to Budget Your Money For The Coming Holidays – New!
- How to Correctly Spend Your Money
- How to Handle Bill Payments like a Boss
- How to be Financially at Peace in Your 30s, 40s and 50s
- Managing Your Money: A Beginner’s Guide
Izza of SavingsPinay promotes financial literacy for the young and young at heart by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing and online entrepreneurship. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglinofull.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at email@example.com