Hi and welcome to another installment of SavingsPinay Weekly Notes! I was inspired to create a weekly post that involves only links concerning personal finance and other money matters that are worth the click. I hope with these posts you’ll be more inspired to take charge of your finances. I’ve had such an amazing time searching and reading the posts I compiled in this Weekly Notes #10 | The Best of Personal Finance Tips and Must-Reads.
SavingsPinay Facebook Group is growing!!!
It was a crazy week in the SavingsPinay Community on Facebook. Thank you for all the love and support the group is getting. From 20-35 member requests a day to almost 105 approved! I can’t believe how much the SavingsPinay Community is growing, when back last year I though no one is interested to join.
If you are not yet part of the group make sure to CLICK HERE and join.
I am working hard to keep the group as active and engaged as much as possible. Here are the things you can do within the community:
- Share your ideas. If you have a tip on how to save, how to budget and how to make money…feel free to share.
- Inquire your Money Issues. If there are things that bothers you financially like where to invest in the Philippines or How to Worry Free Invest in the Philippines then ask and the members will be glad to answer.
- Network with other financial bloggers. This community is created most especially for bloggers out there (Pinay or foreign) that wants exposure on their contents!!!
This Week’s Best Personal Finance Tips and Must Reads:
- Net worth update to inspire you from George of twentysomethinglawyer!
- Take a look at this first COL investment portfolio from Maven of I The Corporate Slave.
- Learn the difference between Stocks and Bonds from Sir Fitz of Ready To Be Rich.
- Know how to be the best stock investor in 2017 from Garry of FinancialPlanning.
- Here’s the 7 worst millennial money you should fix now from PhilHappy.
I do hope you enjoy This Week’s Best Personal Finance Tips and Must Reads installment.
How is your finances this week?
Follow the SavingsPinay FB Group and join the conversation at : SavingsPinay
Follow my official Facebook page at : IzzaGlinoFull
Follow me too in my Twitter account: Izza Glino
Subscribe to my Youtube channel: IzzaGlinoFull
Email me any question or topic suggestion at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or leave a comment below!!!
Izza of SavingsPinay promotes financial literacy for the young and young at heart by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing and online entrepreneurship. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglinofull.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at email@example.com