How I Opened My BPI Express Teller Account
Just this afternoon i was able to get my BPI Express Teller ATM. I felt so happy because first, i accomplished one requirement of my new job (our payroll will be delivered via bank) and second, it has been my longest plan to open an account with BPI and finally i was able to do so. Yay!
I actually just spent my whole lunch time in the application of my express teller. I commend BPI for the fast transaction process. I opened mine in BPI Gamboa because it is just in front of the office building where i work.
THINGS I PREPARED:
- 2 Valid ID’s. I presented my company ID and my Postal ID.
- Picture. The requirement is 1×1 but i only have 2×2. Fortunately they accepted it.
- 250 pesos. 200 pesos for initial depost and 50 pesos for the payment of the ATM card.
HOW I APPLIED FOR MY BPI EXPRESS TELLER?
Upon arrival in the BPI office i talked to the desk where inquiries are being done. The teller explained to me the difference of BPI Express Teller account. Unlike other accounts, all transactions whether balance inquiry or withdrawal will have a deduction of 5 pesos. On the other hand,the BPI Express Teller account has no maintaining balance.
The teller gave me three documents that i have filled out. It was very fast arrangement. I gave my 2×2 pic and my two ID’s. After the third paper, i prepared my 250pesos and handed it to the teller. She then gave me the deposit slip that i will present the following day as i get my physical ATM card.
The envelop contains a letter from BPI Easy Saver, the card and two pamphlets that contains an on-going promo for BPI card holders and also the process on how to enroll my account online. I initially changed my PIN and i was able to see the balance and deposit an amount enough for this week.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THE BPI EXPRESS TELLER?
- No maintaining balance.
- Low initial deposit. You will only prepare 250pesos.
- Access in all Expressnet, Bancnet and Megalink ATMs nationwide.
- The withdrawal limit is 50,000pesos a day.
- Easy application to BPI online which will enable to maximize the use of your card in the comfort of your home.
- You can go cashless and pay through the express teller in accredited stores.
- Owning one will automatically qualify you for a BPI SaveUp Automatic Savings plus Insurance which i will tackle more in a different post.
Izza of SavingsPinay helps Filipinos bridge the financial literacy gap one content at a time by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing, side hustle and growing your net worth. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglinofull.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at email@example.com