It is funny that i am writing about my 2013 financial and personal goals now that it is almost a month and a half away till the year ends. Well, it is never too late to set goals and to act for the achievement, right?
Anyways, knowing that i only have a month and a half my financial and personal goals are semi-attainable. I keep it in my mind and in my heart to set goals that are based on reality. I love dreaming and setting objectives but of course like any other i want things to be done. I hate having incomplete tasks.
Without further ado, here is my financial and personal goals before 2013 ends! Yahoo!!!
- Convert my current BDO ATM Debit Card to a Passbook one so it can earn interest. This means i have to maintain 5,000pesos savings.
- Achieve a mutual fund investment.
- Grow my instagram shop @theashoppe.
- Have my SSS number and Philhealth card.
- A post a day in this blog site.
- Attend one financial seminar.
- Buy a new Ipad case.
- Help one church missionary.
- Be consistent in my tithes.
- Have my laptop’s lcd fixed.
- Invest more financial related book.
- One Travel or out-of-town trip.
- Start my emergency fund.
Hopefully everything on this list will be made. I am glad if and then all in the list is achieved but if not i do believe God has His better timing.
Thank you so much for reading and hope you love my post.