SavingsPinay Series | Intentional Living This 2016 Day 1
This will be the last SavingsPinay Series for 2015. I hope you did enjoy the inclusion of series posts in this blog where I choose a particular topic and dig dipper by focusing on one point at a time.
- Are you happy? with your life? with your job? with your relationship? etc.
- Is there anything bothering you at the moment? personal debt? holiday budget? overdue expenses? failed relationship? etc.
- What are your goals? your dreams? your ambition?
- Are you satisfied with your life currently? Is there anything you want differently?
- Personal Financial Habits That Can Make You Become Richer
- 15 Smart Ways to Earn Extra Income
- A Special Guide on the New FAMI Investor’s Portal
- All About 13th Month Pay in the Philippines – New!
- All About Banking in the Philippines Part 1
- All About Banking in the Philippines Part 2
- All About Philhealth
- All About Sweldo in the Philippines
- How to Achieve Financial Stability in Your 20’s
- How to Actually be Good in Money
- How to Budget Your Money For The Coming Holidays – New!
- How to Correctly Spend Your Money
- How to Handle Bill Payments like a Boss
- How to be Financially at Peace in Your 30s, 40s and 50s
- Managing Your Money: A Beginner’s Guide
Izza of SavingsPinay helps Filipinos bridge the financial literacy gap one content at a time by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing, side hustle and growing your net worth. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglinofull.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at firstname.lastname@example.org