Join Me in SavingsPinay’s Facebook Community!
Every Mondays and Fridays we’ll have a free promotion thread for all members!!! Share anything you have been up to as long as it is valuable to SavingsPinay Community! That’s two times a week of fun and networking!
Every Tuesday we’ll have tips thread of practical advice in accordance to personal finance available to everyone. Time to be generous and spill some of your money secrets 🙂
Every Wednesday is a thread for thoughts to ponder. You can share any wisdom you’ve learned so far in the world of personal finance. Share your realization and find others share the same ideas to yours,
Every Thursday we’ll have a little Throwback of the posts from SavingsPinay that helped you in terms of personal finance growth. You can share the link and the reason why that post appealed to you most.
Every Saturday we will review the week and check-in with each other. We’ll share our wins and loses in terms of money matters. You’ll have people to support and congratulate you for your wins. And you are free to ask advise from others on how to act better next time for your loses.
Every Sunday allow the community to become your accountability partners. Share your personal and/or financial goals to achieve. Set up your intentions and find a support group who’ll listen to you.
- Personal Financial Habits That Can Make You Become Richer
- 8 Smart Money Moves To Do In Your 20s
- A Break Down of My Financial Goals for 2016
- All About 13th Month Pay in the Philippines
- Anatomy of a Successful Budget
- BDO UITF First impression
- Best Savings Account for Your Kids in the Philippines – New!
- Do It Yourself Spending Tracker Notebook
- How I Still Choose to Love Budgeting Even If It Doesn’t Love Me Back
- How Much Money Should You Save Each Month?
Izza of SavingsPinay helps Filipinos bridge the financial literacy gap one content at a time by providing insights and tips on budgeting, saving, investing, side hustle and growing your net worth. Aside from this blog she also writes at www.izzaglinofull.com, a beauty and lifestyle blog for frugal Pinays and manages, www.izzagevents.com, a wedding and event business since 2011. For inquiries, topic suggestions or future collaborations email her at firstname.lastname@example.org